Brunner Starts the New Year with Six Honors Across Four Client Businesses at the 2020 PRSA Pittsburgh Renaissance Awards
With these wins, agency ups local awards to nearly 20 since 2017
Photo courtesy of PRSA Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh (January 31, 2020) – What’s that expression about a ‘cherry on top’? Between ice cream and construction equipment to apple sauce and digital health startups, Brunner’s client roster spans the gamut. But, with a shared passion and drive for greatness, its clients and agency teams work together to deliver results at the intersection of technology and creativity. And this week, Brunner was recognized for its results-driven marketing at the 2020 Renaissance Awards hosted by the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Pittsburgh chapter.
Brunner took home six honors at the organization’s annual event, held Thursday, January 30, at the Pittsburgh Playhouse, including:
• Renaissance Award, Content Marketing Campaign – The Home Depot Rental 2019 Content Marketing Campaign
• Renaissance Award, Multimedia Content, Video, Social – The Home Depot Rental Stop Motion Video Series
• Renaissance Award, Influencer Relations – FY19 Musselman’s and Lucky Leaf Influencer Campaigns
• Award of Merit, Content Marketing Campaign – G4A 2019 Content Strategy
• Award of Merit, Integrated Marketing Campaign – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream 30th IMC
• Award of Merit, Media Relations (Local / Trade) – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream 2019 Media Relations
In addition to its local wins, Brunner picked up another regional accolade by PRSA’s East Central District (ECD) earlier this year receiving a Diamond Award for its FY19 Musselman’s and Lucky Leaf Influencer Campaigns.
“Receiving these accolades from PRSA at both the local and regional levels is a great way to start the new year,” said Jordan Mitrik, senior PR and content specialist at Brunner. “Our team worked hard to deliver strategic and creative ideas that drove results, and to have our success be recognized is truly gratifying.”
Since 2017, Brunner’s Brand Engagement practice, which includes Public Relations, Social Media, Content Strategy and Influencer Marketing, has received 25 awards with recognition at the local, regional and national levels including as a PRWeek U.S. Awards finalist, PRSA Bronze Anvil recipient and PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence honoree.
Mitrik is serving PRSA Pittsburgh as its 2020 president.
Brunner is an independent marketing agency that delivers superior results through performance marketing and award-winning creativity. Our mission is to create powerful Ideas to positively impact the people we work with and the brands that we serve.