Brunner Promotes a Dozen Employees
Agency recognizes deserving employees across disciplines and offices
Pittsburgh, PA. (September 10, 2018) – As Brunner continues its ascent in 2018, the agency has promoted 12 associates into new roles across both the Pittsburgh and Atlanta offices.
“Each of these employees embodies Brunner’s three core values: heart, collaboration and positive attitude,” said Scott Morgan, president, Brunner. “They’ve made positive impacts for the agency, the community and most importantly, for our clients. As we continue to grow and evolve our business, we need more people with that determination and commitment to greatness. We look forward to seeing the continued progress of each of these talented individuals.”
Recent promotions include:
- Jonathan “JB” Banks has been promoted to copywriter/content creator. Recognized for his talents on YellaWood, Huffy and new business, JB will extend his responsibilities to include creating dynamic, multimedia and static content for clients across channels and verticals
- Michelle Bauer has been promoted to digital content creator. With nearly seven years of experience with Brunner, Michelle joined the agency as an intern and quickly moved up the ranks. Michelle is a multifaceted talent whose skills have translated into meaningful work for clients including The Home Depot Rental, YellaWood and Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen.
- Julia Devine has been promoted to media planner and buyer. Like Michelle, Julia began her career with Brunner as an intern. Since then, she’s been elevated into roles including media coordinator, assistant media planner and buyer and now, media planner and buyer. Her work spans agency clients such as Musselman’s, Lucky Leaf and Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen.
- Emily DeShantz has been promoted to associate producer. Building on six years of production experience, including video and broadcast affairs, her skills have been invaluable to the development of Brunner’s in-house team. Her wide-ranging abilities have helped to create dynamic content for clients including The Home Depot Rental.
- Trish Duffy has been promoted to senior UX designer. With more than a decade of industry experience, Trish is taking her interactive design specialties to a new level. As senior UX designer, she is responsible for identifying creative solutions to complex design challenges that ultimately create a great interface for consumers. Her work has been brought to life through collaboration with clients including 84 Lumber and YellaWood.
- Rick Hebert has been promoted to copywriter/content creator. With his first year at Brunner under his belt, Rick is increasing his responsibilities across clients including YellaWood and Huffy to boost brand visibility in the marketplace. Also involved in new business, Rick will continue to play a key role in the RFP process.
- Brittany Nycz has been promoted to new business specialist. Lending her project management talents to the new business process, Brittany will expand her responsibilities. Responsible for the agency’s RFP process and prospecting, she will play a key role in the agency’s new business practice.
- Alaina Sapienza has been promoted to senior copywriter. Alaina’s advancement comes after time spent as digital content manager, writer and social media writer with Brunner. Alaina creates content for clients including LaRosa’s, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen and Owen’s Corning.
- Tanya Wasyluk has been promoted to senior copywriter. A dynamic new business asset, and talented writer, Tanya has made an impact since joining Brunner in 2017. With time spent on clients including Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, Huffy Bicycles, YellaWood, Musselman's and Lucky Leaf, Tanya’s ability to transcend platforms, verticals and customers has resulted in industry-leading work.
- Steve Anderson has been promoted to helpdesk manager. A Brunner veteran, with more than 10 years of experience with the agency, Steve has held several IT leadership roles including IT analyst, systems administrator and now as helpdesk manager. He will continue to oversee the day-to-day efficiencies throughout both offices.
- Kevin Minerich has been promoted to director of DevOps. InKevin’s new position as director of DevOps, he is responsible for advancing the agency’s practice. Focused on technology and efficiency, he will build upon his experience as systems and network administrator and director of infrastructure/ helpdesk manager.
- Ben Transue has been promoted to director of UX/UI. With continued emphasis on design innovation, Ben is expanding his responsibilities as director of UX/UI. Ben joined Brunner in 2014 and continues to connect brands and customers by combining visually stimulating design work with technical components to ensure a seamless experience.
To learn more about Brunner click here.
BRUNNER operates at the confluence of Creativity, Data Science, and Technology.