BRUNNER Showcases the Backyard Wonders of the World
New campaign for YellaWood challenges consumers to turn their backyards into an outdoor oasis
Pittsburgh, PA. (April 26, 2017) – To you, your backyard is your Great Wall of China. It’s your hanging Gardens of Babylon. It’s your Great Pyramid. And in YellaWood’s latest campaign from BRUNNER, “Crowning Achievement,” the backyard becomes one of today’s “wonders of the world.”
Building on last year’s “Decklaration of Independence” campaign, these new spots showcase how common backyard projects like treehouses and pergolas can create the ultimate backyard oasis.
“Our goal was to bring the indoors outside in the most compelling way possible,” said Rob Schapiro, Chief Creative Officer at BRUNNER. “Lumber is a basic building material, but it’s what you do with it that can turn it into something simply breathtaking and the projects highlighted in the commercials are a great example of that.”
Taking this insight to its extremes, the “Treehouse” commercial was shot at a treehouse in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood. It’s Airbnb’s most popular listings, worldwide, and offered a majestic backdrop complete with shabby chic outdoor living.
The team behind the new campaign includes:
- Chief Creative Officer: Rob Schapiro
- Creative Director: Dave Vissat
- Associate Creative Director: Dan Magdich
- Senior Copywriter: Jeff Shill
- Agency Producer: Danica Walker
- Account Director: Zak Cochran
- Account Manager: Jenny Williams
- Production Co.: Seed Media Arts, Chicago
- Dir./D.P.: Anthony Garth
- Executive Producer: Roy Skillicorn
- Line Producer: Fred Smith
- Post: Beast, Atlanta
- Editor: Eddie Kesler
- Sound: Market Street Sound, Pittsburgh
- Engineer: Rob Deaner
- Music: Storefront Music, New York
- Composers: John Sneider, Adam Elk
The Crowning Achievement spots are located here:
- Great pergola: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekac_BPaOvI
- Treehouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLMsWJgWls
- Planter boxes of honorhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUt8XSIdqSE
For additional campaign details, please feel free to contact Steve Radick at email@example.com.
BRUNNER operates at the Confluence of Creativity, Data Science, and Technology. This means we understand the performance and business impact of our work across channels and media, while using an analytical approach to uncover innovative, creative insights that inform our creative process.